Sign in to follow this  
wizbowes

D80 Housing Rental in the UK?

Hi,

I'm planning to go to Cebu in the Philippines in March. I think I'm about ready to switch from my trusty Olympus 5050s to my D80 for underwater duties. However I can't really afford to house the D80 so was wondering about renting a housing. All my searches here and in google find options for renting in the US but not the UK.

Does anybody in the UK rent housings?

Cheers

Wiz

I am also off to Cebu in March!!

Meanwhile, have you tried Alan James Photography as I believe he rents some Sea & Sea housings? He is Bristol based and I think his website is "marine cameras"

Hope that helps

Cheers

Chris

Hi,

I'm planning to go to Cebu in the Philippines in March. I think I'm about ready to switch from my trusty Olympus 5050s to my D80 for underwater duties. However I can't really afford to house the D80 so was wondering about renting a housing. All my searches here and in google find options for renting in the US but not the UK.

Does anybody in the UK rent housings?

Cheers

Wiz

Thanks Chris. It's more expensive than I thought - I can get an Ikelite housing for the cost of two weeks hire :) ! Ho hum - maybe my 5050s will remain in use for another holiday....

It is worth it though!

I also started on olympus 5060/ikelite...I'd never go back!

Have fun in Cebu!

Thanks Chris. It's more expensive than I thought - I can get an Ikelite housing for the cost of two weeks hire :) ! Ho hum - maybe my 5050s will remain in use for another holiday....

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements