Sign in to follow this  
Gordh

Thanks Egypt ...

Some nice shots there Gord and a great record of your trip - Almost dispenses with a logbook or journal!

Thank you Cybergoldfish ... It's the second time I post a link to my gallery and you took the time to have a look each time. No other replies :D

I'm just a newbie at diving and underwater photography but I'll keep shooting and try to improve ...

There is something strange about diving ... kind of addiction :ph34r:

You have some very nice shots!

You might want to select a few and post them in the Critique section for specific comments and advice. It is hard to give advice on an entire Gallery.

Just a few observations:

Be mindful of your "negative space" or background. You want your subject to stand out or be enhanced by the background, not lost in it. IMG_0075 is an example of where you did this well. IMG_0074 not so well.

Consider getting down and shooting upwards to enhance your subjects and get them with the blue water.

If an eye is in the photo, it should be in sharp focus. Compare IMG_0036 (eye sharp) with IMG_0047 (not sharp)

Check out http://www.martysnyderman.com for a great online UW Photo course (I believe the cost is $50 US).

Regards,

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements