gadip

Pics Sea&Sea D300

Hi,

I went today for first dive with the new D300 RIG in the Mediterranean Sea (17 Celsius degree) in Israel , i still works on the pictures from that dive, nothing spectacular but I took some pictures of the RIG :-)

http://www.gadip.com/scuba/d300rig

Thanks

Gadi Porat

post-2663-1204405984_thumb.jpg

Hi Gadi,

Thanks for the post, your photos give a better impression of the housing then the ones on the Sea and Sea website.

What converter is that you are using?

Are you using any domeport yet? I am interested in the Optical Dome Port, wanna use it with 10.5 mm and 12-24 mm. Does anybody know if this one port is good for both lenses?

Hi Gadi,

Thanks for the post, your photos give a better impression of the housing then the ones on the Sea and Sea website.

What converter is that you are using?

Are you using any domeport yet? I am interested in the Optical Dome Port, wanna use it with 10.5 mm and 12-24 mm. Does anybody know if this one port is good for both lenses?

Thanks,

I got the Ikelite TTL connected to both DS125 strobes, and this was my first dive with the housing and strobes connected to the TTL, I can not tell you that i am happy with the results, not yet. but i am not sure that i conected the setup correct, ill need to do more testing before i know that it works well.

I use the Big Dome port 8' with two lens:

the Nikon 12-24mm with ext ring,

the Tokina 10-17 without the ext ring.

Thanks

Gadi

Hi, I have almost the same rig, but with my "old" Sea&sea YS90 strobes.

Where did you get the mount/arm for the focus light? I have the same light, but no mount.

Hi, I have almost the same rig, but with my "old" Sea&sea YS90 strobes.

Where did you get the mount/arm for the focus light? I have the same light, but no mount.

From under water photo-tech in NH, you can see their adds on the right side of this site :-)

wasn't too expensive.

thanks

Gadi

I got the Ikelite TTL connected to both DS125 strobes, and this was my first dive with the housing and strobes connected to the TTL, I can not tell you that i am happy with the results, not yet. but i am not sure that i conected the setup correct, ill need to do more testing before i know that it works well.

UPDATE

after bad results from the pictures yesterday (first dive), i took the time tonight to go over the settings of the Camera and the TTL and found the problem, i did an extensive test and the Ikelite TTL connect to the Sea&Sea D300 with two DS-125 Strobes work flawlessly.... tested with the Nikon 105 VR, 12-24 and Tokina 10-17. all of them tested successfully.

I wonder if there is anyone else that try to work with the above setup? what was your experiences? Did TTL works for you?

Thanks

Gadi Porat

Sponsors

Advertisements