Sign in to follow this  
UWphotoNewbie

Nikon 105mm AF Micro Lens and Custom Ikelite AF/MF Port for 3/4T

Utimate Nikon/Ikelite macro setup!

This is a Nikon autofocus 105mm F2.8D AF Macro lens with a custom Ikelite autofocus, manual focus port. The port was custom designed by Ikelite to allow the use of the Nikon 3 or 4 T diopters for supermacro beyond 1:1.

The lens is in excellent condition with no scratches outside or on the optics. It includes the front and rear lens caps plus a Nikon UV filter that was always used with the lens for protection. The box is also included.

The port is an Ikelite 5508.05 + 1/2 port. This is the Ikelite port for the 105mm lens that allows switching from autofocus to manual focus underwater. It was custom designed to allow a little extra length to accomidate closeup diopters 3T or 4T to get ultra closeups. The standard port is too short to be used with these lenses. To my knowledge this is the only one like it. The port is in excellent condithion with only a few dives on it. It includes the port O-ring and cover and original box. The standard zoom gear that came with your Ikelite housing is needed to switch from AF to MF.

Everything works perfectly. The only reason I'm selling it is that I went crazy and got the new AF-S lens. We've debated the sanity of this decision back and forth on wetpixel, but I certainly don't need both of them.

Asking $500 total firm.

Buyer to pay Paypal and shipping costs.

post-561-1207288813_thumb.jpg

post-561-1207288827_thumb.jpg

Edited by UWphotoNewbie

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements