Sign in to follow this  
graffa

olympus pte03 and sea and sea strobe

Can some one let me know if there is any other way apart from using fibre optic slaves to run sea and sea strobes when using he Olympus pte03 in that I would like to take some ttl photos there is no adaptor that I can find to take the olympus to sea and sea attachments

Call Ryan at Reef Photo and Video ---------------> on left hand side of this page.

Matthew Heinrichs makes a converter. Athena makes and external converter/cable. I also think Inon has a cable converter now.

If you already own the Sea & Sea strobe it would help to know which one it is as they don't all work in TTL with the same converters.

Phil Rudin

If you already own the Sea & Sea strobe it would help to know which one it is as they don't all work in TTL with the same converters.

Phil Rudin

It is the ys 110 from sea and sea

The best solution for TTL with the YS-110 and the PT-E03 is this piece of Athena equipment,

http://reefphoto.com/index.php?main_page=p...52a5c626ef630c5

It allows one or two YS-110 strobes to be used with the existing Olympus bulkhead and the additional pigtail wiring on the inside of the housing. I have used this arrangement with the PT-E02 & 03 housings and the TTL works well. I now prefer the TTL by fiber optics using the Inon Z-240 (or other Inon strobes).

Phil Rudin

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements