divinman

WTB Ikelite DS125 strobe and Dual sync cord

Going to Bonaire next month and sure could use a second 125 and dual sync cable. Email me if you have one layin around. :P

Going to Bonaire next month and sure could use a second 125 and dual sync cable. Email me if you have one layin around. :P

Can't help you with a strobe, but do have a dual sync cord. You can take a look:

http://www.websarasota.com/ikelite/synccord.html

My husband upgraded his rig to an Aquatica housing so had to buy a different dual sync cord to work with that housing and his dual Ikelite DS-125s. Hence, we have no more use for this Ikelite one.

If you are interested, please make a reasonable offer and we shall consider.

bluediverfl

Going to Bonaire next month and sure could use a second 125 and dual sync cable. Email me if you have one layin around. ;)

I have an extra DS-125 that's less that a year old. I recently had one drop shipped to me on a dive trip and got the orriginal replaced by Ikelite when I got back from the trip so I have three. make me a resonable offer and I can take payment through paypal by transfer or credit card.

Edited by nopro

I have an extra DS-125 that's less that a year old. I recently had one drop shipped to me on a dive trip and got the orriginal replaced by Ikelite when I got back from the trip so I have three. make me a resonable offer and I can take payment through paypal by transfer or credit card.

Do you still have this one spare?

Sponsors

Advertisements