nopro

Ikelite Housing for Canon XTi 400D with Port

I recently purchased a Nikon D300, so I'm upgrading my underwater housing as well. I'm selling my Ikelite housing (#6871.40). I’m including an Ikelite 5503 - 6†dome port as well. The housing and port are less than a year old and work great. There are some minor cosmetic scratches that have no impact on performance. I included a picture taken on my last dive so you can see how it performs.

This is a great steup for anyone looking to get into real underwater photography or advance your underwater snapshots to the next level. If you add an Ikelite flash you get full e-ttl 2 exposure control. No more over or under exposed shots. You can quickly switch between full automatic exposure, aperature priority, shutter priority or manual control for those creative shots you always wanted to take. You can shoot jpg and raw files so you get photos that are ready to view or you can color correct and edit with the raw files if you need to. This housing takes the full line of Ikelite ports so you aren't limited to just one lens either. And the best DSLR feature of all, NO SHUTTER LAG, when you push the button you get what was in the viewfinder. No more shots of what was there before it moved.

This setup sells for $1600 but I'm only asking $1100 $1000 including shipping to continental US.

If you need a camera and lens to go with it I have it listed on ebay

I can accept credit cards via Paypal from a verified account. If you follow my ebay link you will see a have a good sellers reputation with 100% feedback score.

d63ae02f22.jpg

1b74609832.jpg

884f8969e1.jpg

Edited by nopro

The housing and port are still available and are a great setup for a Canon XTi.

The Canon camera on ebay has sold.

Sponsors

Advertisements