Sign in to follow this  
underwatercolours

Stingray City images needed

I'm working on a project where I need to Photoshop a classic sports car to make it look like its underwater at Stingray City. My problem is that I haven't been to the Cayman Islands in many years so I don't have any stingray shots to use. The project is for a proposal I'm working on, so it is possible it will never be used for anything, but there's also a chance it will get published world-wide. If it does, I'll split the royalties with you. If it doesn't get published, I've done the work (hoping I can do what the customer wants) but there's no royalty in it for either of us.

So if there's anyone here on Wetpixel that has some nice stingray city shots and might be willing to let me do some fancy Photoshop work with them on the chance we could get published, please contact me and I'll provide some more details on exactly the kind of shot I'm looking for. I would need the highest res images I could get.

Thanks

Bonnie

I'm going to Stingray City on Wednesday June 25th.

I'm sure you'll get a response from someone who already has some images ... but you never know ...

Bonnie,

I sent you a PM. I've got images from my trip in March that may or may not be useful. If you'll send me a better idea of what you're looking for, I send you a few small JPGs for you to consider.

You can reach me at botso (at) mac {dot} com.

B

I set up a temporary email address - stingray@underwatercolours.com - that I'll keep until it gets spammed. If anyone wants to send me some stingray shots, please do. Be sure to name the files using your name since all my attachments end up in the same folder. I'll ultimately need RAW or TIFF files for the project, but you could send jpg samples at about 800 pixels on the longest side. Basically what I'm looking for is shots of stingrays swimming (swirling would be good) underwater, both close up and distant. They will be composited together with my shot of the car. Thanks to those who responded and those who will be responding. This will be a really fun project if I can get the right shots.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements