Sign in to follow this  
Gudge

FS - Subal GS180 Magnifying Viewfinder

Subal GS 180 Magnifying Viewfinder, US$975.

http://reefphoto.com/index.php?main_page=p...roducts_id=1778

When I upgraded my Subal 20D housing to a Subal 40D housing I planned to swap the GS180 viewfinder from the old housing to the new one. However, new housing arrived with one already fitted so now I have two, which is one more than I need.

Edited by Gudge

Here's a photo:

329741876_fpWwk-L-1.jpg

How hard is it to add it to the housing? does it just slide it and lock with a c ring like the regular viewfinder or is it something that Ryan needs to do in his shop?

It just slides in and you put a washer and a circular nut on the inside of the housing. You need some circlip pliers to do up the nut (it's circular with two holes). When I got it off Ryan in January last he supplied the circlip pliers with it. I actually changed it out with the old one in a hotel room in Cozumel in less than 5 minutes. It's very handy to take it and on when travelling as it's much easier to pack the housing without the viewfinder hanging off the back.

It may be sold, I have a prospective buyer waiting on wife approval at the moment, I'll let you know as soon as possible whether it's gone or not.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements