Sign in to follow this  
stillhope

BC wreck video sought

I did an interview with Howie Robins of the Artificial Reef Society of British Columbia, and I'm working on turning it into a short movie about their efforts. Howie also sent me some photos of what he talked about in the interview.

In order to round out the movie, I'd like some underwater video of some of the wrecks they have placed there, like the Columbia, the Chaudiere, the Mackenzie, the GB Church, the Cape Breton, the Saskatchewan, or the 737.

This video will air on my TV series, SEA-Inside: Pacific Northwest. If you have any video of these wrecks that you'd like to reach a larger audience, contact me.

I did an interview with Howie Robins of the Artificial Reef Society of British Columbia, and I'm working on turning it into a short movie about their efforts. Howie also sent me some photos of what he talked about in the interview.

In order to round out the movie, I'd like some underwater video of some of the wrecks they have placed there, like the Columbia, the Chaudiere, the Mackenzie, the GB Church, the Cape Breton, the Saskatchewan, or the 737.

This video will air on my TV series, SEA-Inside: Pacific Northwest. If you have any video of these wrecks that you'd like to reach a larger audience, contact me.

I'll pass this along to a videographer that may have what you need. I just interviewed Howie, too, but for something in print. Enthusiastic, informative guy!

Cheers,

Marli

I'll pass this along to a videographer that may have what you need. I just interviewed Howie, too, but for something in print. Enthusiastic, informative guy!

Cheers,

Marli

I have numerous STILL images of these wrecks, but give Ron a call at Adventures Down Under in Bellingham, WA USA regarding video. Hes got a nice HDV rig and may have some good video of these wrecks.

I have about 20mins of rough video shot on the Mackenzie. My drysuit was flooding and one of my lights died so I was a bit distracted. You might be able to cobble some coherent bits from it. Shot with Sony HC7 HD. Mainly natural light.

Edited by NWDiver

My drysuit was flooding and one of my lights died so I was a bit distracted.

I bet you were not a happy diver during that dive.... :D

Edited by wolfeeldiver

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements