Sign in to follow this  
wyzeguy

WTS or WTT: Equinox Pro8 Housing

I have an extra Equinox Housing that I'm looking to get rid of. The housing is a yellow Equinox Pro8 originally built for an older Sony camera. It is in excellent condition -- dome port has no scratches, body is in great condition, and only few minor cosmetic scratches on the wings. The beauty of an Equinox is that you can retrofit any camera of your choice to an existing housing relatively easy -- this particular size housing is best for larger prosumer cameras (Sony FX, VX, Panasonic DVX, Canon GL, etc).

Asking price is $500 plus shipping. PM for pics or more details, and thanks for looking.

I may also be interested in newer generation small video housings and lighting (HD stuff). If you've got something in mind, let me know.

Edited by wyzeguy

Hi,

What Camcorder model fits right now? it is water tight?

Thanks,

Ed

I have an extra Equinox Housing that I'm looking to get rid of. The housing is a yellow Equinox Pro8 originally built for an older Sony camera. It is in excellent condition -- dome port has no scratches, body is in great condition, and only few minor cosmetic scratches on the wings. The beauty of an Equinox is that you can retrofit any camera of your choice to an existing housing relatively easy -- this particular size housing is best for larger prosumer cameras (Sony FX, VX, Panasonic DVX, Canon GL, etc).

Asking price is $500 plus shipping. PM for pics or more details, and thanks for looking.

Alright I want this thing out of my garage ;)

$300 plus shipping within the Continental US. That's about 1/6 of the cost of a new housing of this size! Pic is below

equinox1.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements