Sign in to follow this  
SolanaBezo

Underwater Wide Angle

Just want to share some pictures taken in Anilao and Dumaguete. Used a Nikon D200, 10.5 fisheye lens, Inon z240 strobes.

Dumaguete

2649247531_6fdf060ef2.jpg

2649422449_a42842f689.jpg

2649455059_e706b029f8.jpg

2650987919_7357570f85.jpg

Anilao

2670096646_1197200ee3.jpg

2670096658_a45e25bf04.jpg

Thought it was time to share some wide angle since I always post Macro photos ;D Thanks.

Adrien

Edited by SolanaBezo

Beautiful colors; very nice lighting of the reefs.

are the ones from DGT from the pier not to far from the atlantis resort?

great photos btw, the color is great

Adrien

Galing ng kuha mo! I've long been on the soapbox about how great the diving and critter life is in the Philippines, I've luckily been able to show some of my friends from here in Canada and the US what it's like to dive and photograph there, and they've loved it.

There used to be such a huge stigma about diving there, I've gotten comments like "Go to the PI?!! S**t man, I don't want to be kidnapped!" to "Will you be feeding me just dog and balut (Google it!) :P ", I even had an article and images pulled at from a dive mag at one point because of the US Travel advisory that popped up.

Now, with all the great shots from Adrien and others, the "rediscovery" of the joys of diving in the PI might just make my favorite sites way too crowded! :D

Stu

are the ones from DGT from the pier not to far from the atlantis resort?

great photos btw, the color is great

yes sir, those are from DUCOMI pier in Dumaguete. Thank you very much. :D

Adrien

Galing ng kuha mo! I've long been on the soapbox about how great the diving and critter life is in the Philippines, I've luckily been able to show some of my friends from here in Canada and the US what it's like to dive and photograph there, and they've loved it.

There used to be such a huge stigma about diving there, I've gotten comments like "Go to the PI?!! S**t man, I don't want to be kidnapped!" to "Will you be feeding me just dog and balut (Google it!) :P ", I even had an article and images pulled at from a dive mag at one point because of the US Travel advisory that popped up.

Now, with all the great shots from Adrien and others, the "rediscovery" of the joys of diving in the PI might just make my favorite sites way too crowded! :D

Stu

Hi Stu,

Salamat sa papuri sir. People have to realize that the Philippines is different from what they see on T.V. As long as you dont go to the places that you're not supposed too everything will be okay, and travelling around here is nice since nearly everyone understands english as well:)

Adrien,

Those are so spectacular compared to mine from the pier that I didn't even recognize it..haha. Very nice job!!!

I really like the shot with the multiple crinoids, the anthias, and the diver with the spotlight.

Very nice wide angle!!!

The colors on the first reef scene are incredible.

I really like the frogfish as well.

thanks

ed

Adrien,

Those are so spectacular compared to mine from the pier that I didn't even recognize it..haha. Very nice job!!!

Hey Gary- guess you have another reason to come back buddy :)

I really like the shot with the multiple crinoids, the anthias, and the diver with the spotlight.

Very nice wide angle!!!

thank you, I think I forgot to tell my guide to turn his light on hahahahaha :blush:

shark- thank you ed, i think the dome was a few mm away from the frogfish, he surely did not enjoy me taking pictures of him <_<

Edited by SolanaBezo

i've heard much about that pier. those are awesome pics.

Those are beautiful, Adrien. The frogfish is killer!

Hey Adrian,

great wide angel!!! I also love the Frogfish!!

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements