Drew

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

I just completed a purchase from Akoni, it was a very pleasant experience! Gear was perfect, just like described. Transaction was easy, he was quick to respond to emails/texts and was willing to chat on the phone about the gear. I would definitely buy from him again with confidence!

• Like 1

Seller: eyu

It was a pleasure to deal with him. Got some Nauticam stuff from him. Due to strikes of the German post we had to wait for 2 months until it was save to ship everything. Thank you for the patience and the very nice contact. Would deal with him again.

Edited by world.explorer

User:mpollack

I bought a couple of strobe arms. They were very well packaged, shipped quickly and in great condition. A great seller and very easy to deal with.

Edited by UncleEnrique

Im trying to post my items for sale. but how do i start a post if its grayed out to start a new post. I have a Nauticam housing for a D700 and lots more. Please advise me how to upload info.

Thanks for your time.

Bought some Ultralight clamps from msdeedee. Perfect transaction! We met locally in LA and had a great conversation in addition to the flawless sale. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. She really knows her stuff!

I bought a bunch of stuff (housing, ports, gears) from JBriggs and everything arrived quickly and perfectly packaged! Thanks!

I bought Nikon D7000 with Nauticam Housing DV7000 from SharkBusiness I collected in person great person to do business with items in great condition many thanks for all advices.

Hi,
bought a Inon UFL-M150 ZM80 micro fisheye from Tryger.
Perfect item, well packed.
Thanks a lot.

Got flip holder and zoom gear from thetrickster - perfect condition and well packed. transaction was smooth as a butter :)

Thanks!

• Like 1

I have bought a Aquatica Mini Dome from niko1967. The item was in perfect conditions and the transaction has occurred has agreed. Would do business again.

Thanks.

I bought a pair of Nightsea Excitation Filters from WP member LiquidAdventures from this posting:

http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57408

We had great communications. The filters were shipped promptly and well packed. I would buy from LiquidAdventures again. Thank you Miles for a superb transaction.

crowey89 bought my Sea&Sea arms and clamps. Great communication and paid immediately. Transaction between US and Malasia. Thank you Joseph.

Edited by banjobees

I bought two lens from Nicolenunya. I highly recommend Nicole and would do business again

Elmer

I bought a saga wet diopter mount from simone.adriano, it is as new condition. I also recommend Simone and would do business again

Elmer

Banjobees - 5*****

Very friendly. Purchased some sea&sea arms and clamps.. got the best shipping price for me also.

I'd like to give a high five to seller OrangeFrog. We recently completed a transaction that took a week and was anything but smooth, thanks to the fact that I (i) live in Philippines, (ii) have a US-based PayPal account, (iii) asked for shipping to my office in Sydney, and (iv) could not verify payment for 4 days while travelling in China. There were enough potential red flags that I would not have blamed him for backing away! I'm very happy that he trusted me and persevered via email until I got all the kinks worked out. Thanks mate.

I bought a used housing and a new dome port from Bill Libecap of Under Water Camera Stuff of Cincinnati Ohio.

I picked up the gear, in person. Bill, very patiently, spent about an hour explain this and that about every aspect of the gear that I purchased.

Bill carefully explained about the vacuum system and leak detector system that he sells. And it works great.

I would suggest giving Bill a call if you need the products that he sells.

Roger Botting

Edited by Roger-Botting

DON'T trust Steven C!

He is a new member who is here since less than a week and tries to sell equipment to several members.

He only sends emails and never uses the forum chat. Furthermore, he tells lies why he can't do video chat to show the item.

Besides this, he tells different stories to different potential buyers. Sometimes he is located in New York, sometimes in California. Sometimes he got 5 housings from his company which he wants to sell, sometimes he has a newborn baby which is why he needs to sell all his equipment.

Fell free to contact me if you need more details.

DON'T trust Steven C!

He is a new member who is here since less than a week and tries to sell equipment to several members.

He only sends emails and never uses the forum chat. Furthermore, he tells lies why he can't do video chat to show the item.

Besides this, he tells different stories to different potential buyers. Sometimes he is located in New York, sometimes in California. Sometimes he got 5 housings from his company which he wants to sell, sometimes he has a newborn baby which is why he needs to sell all his equipment.

Fell free to contact me if you need more details.

I am looking for a Nauticam RX100 M3 housing - guy claims he has 5, brand new ones (yeah right), when I check him out it turns out his page was visited by every member with WTB topic (guess conveniently he has all teh parts people been looking for weeks).

Well, decided to message around and surprise, surprise, he has been in contact with other people too (hi "world.explorer" :) )

Got pictures from him on email and frankly never seen a housing so pristine...seemed like straight from the factory, not a speck of dust. But I guess that explains why in the corner of the pic, I could see a part of Nauticam logo, that looked like being a booth stand. Photo was most likely from some dive expo.

When asked for a picture with my nickname and today's date, to confirm he is indeed holding the housing in his hands, he refuses telling some wierd story like he send it once with his email address and then the deal didn't go through but the pic was used in some fraud. Asked again, stating that all I need is my nickname and the date, he refuses. He then proceeds offering me a pickup, even though I've stated early I am UK based (beam me up, Scotty :D ) , when pointed out he starts telling he has made a mistake because he has so many people interested in his housings...

Then claims PayPal holds all funds for 21 days like Escrow - while Paypal does have 21 days hold on some payments, its not an Escrow service.

Also, his english (though then again, I am not a native english speaker native myself :P ) , seems a bit odd..scammer english i would say

He goes by "Steve Choo" name, and uses the following email address:

stevenchoopics@gmail.com

Perhaps its all a pure coincidence (in which case I will happily take my words back) but frankly my monies are on the guy trying to run some kind of a scam here. :evilgrin:

Edited by makar0n
  • Like 1

A very positive report for Enzo (Huseyin Onan) in Turkey.

I bought some Stix floats and he was helpful in posting them quickly to Australia.

Thanks,

Mark

I just bought Zen 230 mm port from vincentkneefel. Quick transaction, clear communication, item arrived well-packaged. I highly recommend him as the reliable person to do business with.

Thanks to Walt Stearns for accurately representing arms and clamps and the quick shipment. Cheers.

Just sold my housing and port to Alibab in France, who is reliable and courteous. Thank you so much.

Sponsors

Advertisements