Drew

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

Great transaction with @rgilkes on his recent purchase. Prompt communication and payment. Looking forward to seeing what they create with the new housing. 

Just sold my Inon D2000 strobe to mmesgleski Michael Mesgleski of Cutler Bay, Florida, who paid promptly and is most cordial. It is pleasure to do business with Michael.   

Just bought Nauticam D800 rig from member memali.  All items were in great condition.

Items were packaged extremely well and sent promptly.

Hi @IvanTTerrible! I was just coming on here to sing your praises as a buyer and saw your kind comment. Thank you.

I sold my Nauticam rig to him and he paid promptly and was wonderful to work with.

Had a great experience buying an Inon Z-240 from @Kraken de Mabini. Really helpful communication and photography advice from an expert to a novice (me). Strobe works perfectly, already used on eighteen dives with no issues.

Time for some overdue thanks to:

@mdo905 purchased the CMC-1 my wife will never use.

@PsychoSgt is putting to use 2 YS-110s from my original 20D rig

@gdiver25 took one of my YS-D2s.   

@shjeong8 took the other YS-D2 and my older YS-D1.  

It was great working with all of you, thanks for helping me fund a bit of the bonfire my R5 is causing.   

• Like 1

I recently sold an Item to @sinetwo and it was very pleasant to deal with this member of the forum. Payment was prompt and there was a very good communication during the entire transaction. @sinetwo was very patient while dealing with the carrier company nonsensical delivery delay. Great member to deal with.

On 10/6/2021 at 1:47 PM, Mr. Grouper said:

I recently sold an Item to @sinetwo and it was very pleasant to deal with this member of the forum. Payment was prompt and there was a very good communication during the entire transaction. @sinetwo was very patient while dealing with the carrier company nonsensical delivery delay. Great member to deal with.

I bought this item from @Mr. Grouper and the transaction and comms went very well. The postal service had hiccups but he was great to deal with and went above and beyond. Packaging was ace and the unit was virtually brand new! 

Excellent transaction with @Robovet. Good communication. Item as delivered. 

Edited by Humu797

Purchased a Nauticam dome from @robovet. Good transaction, prompt response, rapid delivery. He even mentioned and refunded the excess shipping charge! Recommend and would work with again.

Jon

Another great transaction with @ad6339.  First was for a WWL-1, shipped and received timely, in perfect condition.  Just bought an Inon Z330 as well -- great communication, friendly, prompt responses.  Would def buy again.

Just bought a Nauticam extension ring 30 with lock from @Xterra. Easy transaction, great description and fast delivery. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tgait said:

Just bought a Nauticam extension ring 30 with lock from @Xterra. Easy transaction, great description and fast delivery. Thanks!

Same here easy to talk to via messenger @tgait quick responses and quick payment so I could get the package ready. Thanks

• Like 1

Great transaction with jchristman

I bought items from Wetpixel member friendlyfish listed on these sales:

https://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?/topic/68839-fs-seacam-wideport-macro-port-port-extensions-gears-nikon-105-macro-lens/

https://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?/topic/68838-fs-nauticam-to-seacam-port-adapter/

Items arrived well-packed and just as described.Transaction went very smoothly.  Seller is an excellent communicator and highly recommended.

Thank you Mark!

Scubadived1va -10 stars !!!!!  Great experience buying and very helpful with ALL aspects of the transaction.  Would definitely do business with again.

Posted (edited)

I want to praise (and thank!) @TimG for his patience, knowledge, the generosity with his time, packing skills and promptness in my recent purchase of his Retra Prime Flash. 

Not to mention that he took it half way round the world to get it to me!

I couldn't be happier!

Edited by Sandyzoo2

4 hours ago, Sandyzoo2 said:

I want to praise (and thank!) @TimG for his patience, knowledge, the generosity with his time, packing skills and promptness in my recent purchase of his Retra Prime Flash. 

Not to mention that he took it half way round the world to get it to me!

I couldn't be happier!

Ahhhh, thanks, Sandyzoo2. As a buyer you were a pleasure to do business with. I really hope you enjoy your new strobe :yahoo:

3 hours ago, waterpixel said:

Thank you @TimG for your help and dedication in getting through that Group order! This is Amazing!!

A real pleasure - I must admit to a sense of relief that it all worked! Many thanks to the whole group for paying so quickly with no quibbles or issues.

All in all a very successful exercise!

Good transaction with @Eransalah just completed today. Nice communication and everything in perfect order. Thanks again Eran.

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2022 at 12:40 PM, djmcmath said:

Another great transaction with @ad6339.  First was for a WWL-1, shipped and received timely, in perfect condition.  Just bought an Inon Z330 as well -- great communication, friendly, prompt responses.  Would def buy again.

Update on purchases from @ad6339: The Inon Z330 turned out to be inoperable.  Albert kindly facilitated an interaction with Reef Photo and Video to arrange for warranty repair, but the strobe that Albert shipped me was not the strobe that he'd bought from Reef.  So at this point, after paying for initial purchase from Albert, shipping to Reef, shipping to Japan, repair (not under warranty) and return shipping, I'm in for about $1000.

Albert has been friendly and helpful through this process, but also, he (a) sold me a strobe that didn't work at near-retail price and (b) told Reef that he had sent me a much newer strobe than he actually did.

It's possible that Reef and Inon are both wrong about the serial number of the unit, and that strobes are just radically unreliable.  The broad lesson learned here is that everyone should exercise caution when buying used strobes -- if it's out of warranty, you could easily be in for the cost of a strobe, on top of whatever you're buying it for used.

Sponsors

Advertisements