Drew

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

Great transaction with @rgilkes on his recent purchase. Prompt communication and payment. Looking forward to seeing what they create with the new housing. 

Just sold my Inon D2000 strobe to mmesgleski Michael Mesgleski of Cutler Bay, Florida, who paid promptly and is most cordial. It is pleasure to do business with Michael.   

Just bought Nauticam D800 rig from member memali.  All items were in great condition.

Items were packaged extremely well and sent promptly.

Hi @IvanTTerrible! I was just coming on here to sing your praises as a buyer and saw your kind comment. Thank you.

I sold my Nauticam rig to him and he paid promptly and was wonderful to work with.

Had a great experience buying an Inon Z-240 from @Kraken de Mabini. Really helpful communication and photography advice from an expert to a novice (me). Strobe works perfectly, already used on eighteen dives with no issues.

Time for some overdue thanks to:

@mdo905 purchased the CMC-1 my wife will never use.

@PsychoSgt is putting to use 2 YS-110s from my original 20D rig

@gdiver25 took one of my YS-D2s.   

@shjeong8 took the other YS-D2 and my older YS-D1.  

It was great working with all of you, thanks for helping me fund a bit of the bonfire my R5 is causing.   

• Like 1

I recently sold an Item to @sinetwo and it was very pleasant to deal with this member of the forum. Payment was prompt and there was a very good communication during the entire transaction. @sinetwo was very patient while dealing with the carrier company nonsensical delivery delay. Great member to deal with.

On 10/6/2021 at 1:47 PM, Mr. Grouper said:

I recently sold an Item to @sinetwo and it was very pleasant to deal with this member of the forum. Payment was prompt and there was a very good communication during the entire transaction. @sinetwo was very patient while dealing with the carrier company nonsensical delivery delay. Great member to deal with.

I bought this item from @Mr. Grouper and the transaction and comms went very well. The postal service had hiccups but he was great to deal with and went above and beyond. Packaging was ace and the unit was virtually brand new! 

Sponsors

Advertisements