Drew

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

Recently I found a pair of YS-D1's and Ultra Light arms in the Wetpixel classifieds. The seller JANTOON has given a perfect description of the goods and shipped them the same day as the payment was received. Each piece was wrapped with bubble wrap and sent on it's way. I believe he still has a D700 housing and ports for sale, if your looking for a housing I would not hesitate in buying Jantoon's as the condition of his gear is perfect.

Many thanks Jantoon looking forward to using the strobes

:beer:

I just received my strobe and I have to say Spon is a seriously top notch seller!

I needed some items in a hurry and he was quick to respond. Once we came to an agreement he sent me screen shots of shipping quotes from 3 different companies, allowed me to pick which shipping option I wanted and then set out in a Blizzard to get my package in the mail immediately after I sent the payment. The package arrived in Edmonton, Alberta all the way from Colorado in no more than 36 hours after I sent the payment. I suppose this is also positive feedback for FedEx!

The strobe I received honestly looks brand new and I can't find the "scuffs" mentioned in the ad. If the rest of his items are in this good of condition you can count on them being practically brand new.

Cheers mate!

It was a pleasure to do business with AndyBarker. Great communication and quick response!

Bought a strobe from Kelpfish on this thread: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50169&do=findComment&comment=330081

Good communication, was flexible (held shipping for me for a few days to coincide with my being on a trip), item was as promised and padded well for shipping. Recommended as a seller, and see no reason not to trust him as a buyer either.

Thanks again, Joe.

Bought an Aquatica Canon 5d Mk 2 housing from firstlight in snowmass colorado, housing in excellent condition (slight bend on lens release lever was easy to tweak back to original position). Very happy with the transaction, used Skype to verify the seller and see the housing.

Thanks to Firstlight

bought a sea and sea ys-250 off langusten. great communication and trustworthy seller

Bought a strobe from ryann1k2j. Great communication and just as described. Thanks, Ryan!

Cheers,

Marli

I recently purchased an Aquatica viewfinder from "Aquapaul". Paul shipped from the US to me in New Zealand and it arrived in good condition and exactly as described. Great communication and a very honest person to deal with. Thanks again Paul.

• Like 1

Just purchased an Olympus 12-50 for the E-M5, encased in the Nauticam gear, from calicant. This was a great transaction, reasonable price, mint condition as promised, packaged incredibly well, just a cut above. Would not hesitate to buy anything from again.

I sold an Olympus 12-50mm lens in the Nauticam gear to GuyHarrissonPhoto. It was easy to agree to our transaction and very quick to complete. I would definitely buy or sell from this user in future.

Hello,
I want to sell an underwater housing, non-commercial!
Unfortunately, I can under: Classifieds post anything. It says: "You cannot start a new topic."

How can I post my sales?

Thank you!

regards
tibrandt

Recently purchased an Olympus setup from Audsred.

Seamless deal, everything exactly as described and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her.

Communication was great, shipping was very fast, everything was packaged very well.

All around great to work with.

Ian

I just bought a Nauticam NA D7100 Set Up from jethdlr. The transaction went smooth. Shipped from US to Puerto Rico. Incredible how everything was taken care of and packaged. Fast shipping. A+ seller!

Thanks Jay.

I bought a pair of Strobe Arms from cope07. The contact with the seller was excellent and the transaction proceeded very smoothly. A few weeks later the Strobe Arms arrived well packed in a parcel to my home in the UK. Very recommended seller, no problems at all, TOP!

Sold my Tokina 10-17 to raphaelgatti.

Excellent communications, easy interactions, quick and accurate PayPal payment.

In total a strongly positive exchange and I would give a solid recommendation!

Can someone tell me when I'll be able to post a topic? I just registered and am trying to sell my old housing and strobes. Thanks.

Sold a pair of DS161 strobes to Thoms. Fast payment, no hassles. Pleasure to deal with!

Bough a pair of ds161 from DiverDoug and what can I say?

same as above - very fast transaction and great packaging. It was a pleasure doing business with you Doug! Cheers!

Sponsors

Advertisements