cmhhawaii

WTB: Strobe Arms, ULCS or TLC & Sync Cords

Need a set of two strobe arms for a Sea&Sea DX-D80 Housing to Sea&Sea YS-250 strobes. ULCS or TLC preferred. Length not terribly important at this point. Also need sync cords. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Thanks!

What kind of sync cords do you need

terry

Dual Sync cords would be nice, but a single will do. I need the 5-pin cord for attaching Sea&Sea strobes and housings. (Sea&Sea to Nikonos-Type)

Ive got a set of ULCS arms that I dont use anymore. I can sell them, but shipping will be a *#)# to Hawaii.

If Cmhhawaii doesn't want them, could you give me some details of what you have and what you are looking for? I am a little closer :huh:

Oh, this may be important to interested people. They do not have clamps! Only arms. I use the clamps with other arms.

Ive got a set of ULCS arms that I dont use anymore. I can sell them, but shipping will be a *#)# to Hawaii.

I agree, shipping to hawaii from the netherlands may not be the most cost-effective way to acquire used arms. I really appreciate you reply though! I would PM DDT uk. I think that transaction would make more sense. I'll just keep looking.

Thanks again!

Dual Sync cords would be nice, but a single will do. I need the 5-pin cord for attaching Sea&Sea strobes and housings. (Sea&Sea to Nikonos-Type)

I have 2 dual sea & sea/nikonos sync cords in excellent condition that I no longer use.

please PM if you are interested.

Marcy

Sponsors

Advertisements