Proteus

Wanted to Buy: Ikelite D100 housing

Looking to buy a used Ikelite D100 housing. I am specifically interested in the newer style all lexan housing type. Contact me by PM if you have anything to offer.

Also have one of the older metal-backed units, reconditioned by Ikelite in January & never in the water since. If anyone wants this. please let me know (no, it's not free!!).

gary

Looking to buy a used Ikelite D100 housing. I am specifically interested in the newer style all lexan housing type. Contact me by PM if you have anything to offer.

Also have one of the older metal-backed units, reconditioned by Ikelite in January & never in the water since. If anyone wants this. please let me know (no, it's not free!!).

gary

gary,

if your are interested i am selling my aqautica d100 housing and camera with 8" dome port w/ shade and cover, all in excellent shape! for only 1,500 usd plus shipping.

i am based in los angeles. attached is the photo, strobe not included shade not shown.

regards,

Ramon

post-18914-1217620455.jpg

ANYBODY else have a D100 housing that they want to sell? Surely there must be unused housings out there.

Treasure in the attic ...

Do you still have the old housing for sale? If so, how much?

Do you still have the old housing for sale? If so, how much?

Yes, still available! See samples - picture of the week-Can you see me? & Still Life.

ANYBODY else have a D100 housing that they want to sell? Surely there must be unused housings out there.

Treasure in the attic ...

If you're still looking I found this one on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKON-D-100-IKELITE-UN...1QQcmdZViewItem

I do not know the seller or anything about the housing. I'm just passing along the information

Stephen

Hi

I have a S&S D100 housing .... as I upgraded a year ago to D200 would take £100 for it ..

I need to talk to my wife about what she wants to do with it, but she has an ikelite d100 housing...It just came back from Ikelite and has been overhauled. She's swiched to a d300, so looking to get a housing for that. $750 sounds reasonable, we have a nikon 18-35mm lens and port that we can tack on for a bit more as well. If interested PM me.

Sponsors

Advertisements