Buki Gee

WANTED Video Housing for Sony TRV950 or VX2000

Hi there! I'm a newbie in underwater videography and just starting to invest in equipment now. I own a TRV950 and a VX2000, and plan to use one for underwater video. I'm still deciding on which camera to use, and it'll also depend on what second-hand housing i can find, i guess. Therefore, I'm looking and hoping for anyone who might be selling their TRV950 or VX2000 video housing.

Anyone?

Your replies will be truly appreciated.

Thank you!!

Deng

Deng it would help if you give your location and budget? I have an old Ikelite VX2k in Asia I wouldn't mind selling. but it depends where you are and your budget. Email via the profile, I'm slower at answering PMs.

Deng it would help if you give your location and budget? I have an old Ikelite VX2k in Asia I wouldn't mind selling. but it depends where you are and your budget. Email via the profile, I'm slower at answering PMs.

Hi Drew, can't find your email via profile. Anyway, i'm from the Philippines. (Manila, Philippines) My budget really depends on the housing/bundle, etc. As long as it's justifiable. Also, accessories, like LCD monitor, has to be NTSC. My cameras, everything here is NTSC.

Anyone out there? You can also email me at deng.garcia@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

Edited by Buki Gee

Hi there! I'm a newbie in underwater videography and just starting to invest in equipment now. I own a TRV950 and a VX2000, and plan to use one for underwater video. I'm still deciding on which camera to use, and it'll also depend on what second-hand housing i can find, i guess. Therefore, I'm looking and hoping for anyone who might be selling their TRV950 or VX2000 video housing.

Anyone?

Thank you!!

Deng

how about this rig ?

post-1541-1218028366.jpg

I have a SEA&SEA VX2000 pro housing that I used for my PD150 and VX2000. It has the monitor back and wide angle and flatports. It is the unit I am holding in my Avatar picture.[ It is an electronic and manual housing. 2K for the package if you are interested. I can't take pictures right now but will when I return from Texas next week. Here is the info on a web page. No lights with this package. url=http://www.underwaterphotography.com/articles/equipment/f.asp?page=/articles/equipment/seansea/VX-2000.asp]http://www.underwaterphotography.com/artic...sea/VX-2000.asp[/url]

You can also goto http://www.youtube.com/user/decopixel and see the videos there. All of them were shot with the PD150 and VX2000 in this housing.

Mark

Edited by marksm

Anyone?

Thank you!!

Deng

Deng;

I have a VX-2000 Sea and Sea housing with a BLX lighting package (3 heads includes an HID)

I am in Micronesia one more week and can send a photo on return. Has extras: (back-up) bulbs, and monitor.

See the pic and make an offer. OK? Good luck.

Bill Macdonald

www.youtube.com/007bmac

www.macdonaldproductions.com

Thanks Mark! Thanks Bill! I'll be waiting for your photos..

Thanks everyone so far for your replies! It's been giving me very nice options and helping me a lot!!

How about anyone with TRV950 housings for sale?

Thanks again!

Deng

How about anyone with TRV950 housings for sale?

Hi Deng,

I have a complete video system for sale in the classifieds that you might be interested in. It's a Light and Motion Bluefin 900 housing which takes either a TRV900 or PD100A (pro version). I have the PD100A included in the package. I think the same housing might fit the TRV950 with a swapped baseplate, but you could check with L&M to be sure. If so, you'd have a backup camera.

In any case, the setup is complete with camera, housing, HID lights, 4 battery pods, batteries, remote monitor, standard & WA lenses...loads of stuff.

Kris

Sponsors

Advertisements