Sign in to follow this  
globaldiver

SOLD - L&M Bluefin HD with 80 degree wide angle lens

1 Light and Motion Bluefin HD video housing (for Sony HVR-FX1 or Z1U)

1 L&M 80 degree wide-angle lens

1 Flip down macro lens for the 80 degree lens

1 L&M flat port

1 flip down macro lens for the flat port

1 Expo disc

1 red filter

2 L&M empty battery canisters for scooter or tripod mounting

2 L&M tripod attachments for scooter or tripod mounting

1 Storm case with custom foam insert for the housing

This setup has only been used for 8 short dives. Everything is in brand new condition.

The flat port is not in the picture but is included in the deal. I am selling the setup since I do not have time to dive anymore.

Price: $ 4900 (new price over $9000)

post-2380-1218730199.jpg

post-2380-1218730245.jpg

post-2380-1218730281.jpg

Aloha!

I am seriously considering upgrading to these large 3 chip HD cameras. One of my hold backs is the weight.

How much does the housing weight? Is it set and ready to go for the Sunray 1000 lights? Are you selling any lights? Are you interested in selling the camera too?

Thanks so much.

Julie

Aloha!

I am seriously considering upgrading to these large 3 chip HD cameras. One of my hold backs is the weight.

How much does the housing weight? Is it set and ready to go for the Sunray 1000 lights? Are you selling any lights? Are you interested in selling the camera too?

Thanks so much.

Julie

From L&M site

* The dry weight of the Bluefin HD will vary with configuration. A standard configuration (flat port, no lights, no external monitor) will have a dry weight of 26 pounds**.

* Length: The Housing base is 14.75 inches (37.5 cm). Optics will extend this a bit.

* Width: Outside of the control handles is 13.5 inches (34.3 cm).

* Height: Housing (no lights) is 9.5 inches (24.1 cm). Batteries will increase this to about 10.75 inches (27.3 cm). An external, top mounted monitor will increase this.

Sorry for the late reply, I have been very busy working and have not had a chance to check this site.

The best way is to contact me directly at:

jelveus@yahoo.com

It is linked to my iphone so I get e-mails continuously...

The system is still for sale since I have not been on any of the web sites I posted it on.

Sincerely

Anders Jelveus

From L&M site

* The dry weight of the Bluefin HD will vary with configuration. A standard configuration (flat port, no lights, no external monitor) will have a dry weight of 26 pounds**.

* Length: The Housing base is 14.75 inches (37.5 cm). Optics will extend this a bit.

* Width: Outside of the control handles is 13.5 inches (34.3 cm).

* Height: Housing (no lights) is 9.5 inches (24.1 cm). Batteries will increase this to about 10.75 inches (27.3 cm). An external, top mounted monitor will increase this.

Edited by globaldiver

SOLD