Sign in to follow this  
cjmoranuk

Hello everyone

Hello. My name is Christopher Moran. I am 10 years old and I've been diving for about three years. My dad is Timmoranuk.

I've just come back from a two week trip to Egypt where my dad and I dived the reefs and wrecks around Marsa Shagra - Elphinsone, Abu Dabab, Samadai and on the Fury Shoal - Mahahi, Sha'ab Claude, Sha'ab Maksour, Abu Galawa, Sataya. This was my first photo trip.

I have a Sea & Sea DX 8000G and a couple of YS-25 strobes. I took hundreds of photos and I'd like to post a few and hope that you would be kind enough to make some suggestions.

Isn't diving just the best thing in the world?

Thank you very much,

'CJ'

Isn't diving just the best thing in the world?

'CJ'

Hi CJ, welcome to Wetpixel. ;) Yes partner diving is the best thing in the world. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of your pictures. Don't feel bad if they are better than your Dad's. That's normal and he'll get over it. Have fun!

Steve

Hey, there CJ! I really look forward to seeing what you guys were up to!

My son is only 5 and I can't wait until he starts diving with me. He builds "underwater cameras" every time he gets near a pile of Legos!

I've got lots of lego too. Its my favourite toy. I like the new Indiana Jones sets.

Hello CJ. Welcome to Wetpixel. You're shooting great photos and I hope you won't mind if I post a photo of you. I took some nice ones when we were drifting the east wall of Elphinstone.

Until our next adventure. Your very proud Dad

post-13968-1220117173.jpg

Hey you are one very very lucky guy there....I wish my DAD took me diving when I was 10.....come to think of it.....I wished I had a DAD....only had me MUM.

When I was ten I did not even have a bicycle. ;)