kriptap

D2X foucus points reset

Is their away to reset the focus points on the D2X? They all just show a single spot point when I look through the view finder, before I would get different dots for different switches on the focus switch, kind of hard to say what I mean, hopefully someone knows what I'm trying to say:)

d2x.jpg

Sound like the lens is in manual focus for some reason. check that contact are clean on the lens (or swap lens to confirm), i've been off the D2x regime for a while now, but seem to recall the group target not showing up in manual focus.

It's in auto and does it on other lenses, I thought I read once how to reset it but cant remember how.

Hey Patrick,

I go with Jean that first cause would be lens or body in MF. Alternatively it could be the lock that is stuck on the AF area select. This one catches out UW photogs as housings don't provide access to it. The menu has a "reset settings to defaults" which should reset things, but I'd look at other causes first.

Alex

Yes thanks both, it was the camera on manual on the side, C,S,M it was M, thanks works again:)

Sponsors

Advertisements