Sign in to follow this  
yahsemtough

Scuba Diver Australasia Issue 4

Sorry for the mention but I have an image in issue 4 of the Scuba Diver Australasia in the extraordinary Dives section and know there are several other Wetpixel members in the issue. I believe the article on the Phillipines is or are Wetpixel members also.

Congrats to all

Todd

Sorry for the mention but I have an image in issue 4 of the Scuba Diver Australasia in the extraordinary Dives section and know there are several other Wetpixel members in the issue. I believe the article on the Phillipines is or are Wetpixel members also.

Congrats to all

Todd

Nice going, congrats to all

Good going Todd. Love to see the shot if you get the mag.

Rand

Nice work! Any idea what's on the cover? Will stop and pick a copy up tonight if I can.

Ryan.

The cover says "Diamond in the rough" with what looks like a nudibranch of some sort.

Thanks all.

Cheers

Todd

The cover says "Diamond in the rough" with what looks like a nudibranch of some sort.

Thanks all.

Cheers

Todd

Hi Todd,

PM me your address and I will send you my copy.

I have just finished reading it...

Bruce...

Congrats Todd! I'd love to see the shot, maybe you could post it? I think I've got a few images in the XDives section in issue 5.

On another note, I had a chance to go to the Ocean Views exhibit at the Simthsonian while at the DC dive show....your print was stunning! In fact, I was really impressed with the quality of images throughout the entire exhibit. I've got a ton of shots of the exhibit, including your shots, if you'd like them. Congrats again!

Glad to hear you made it down. It really is cool to see your image hanging in a public setting. Congrats again! After seeing the magazine with the winning images I am very lucky to have been selected as there are so many amazing images.

I would love some images as unfortunately I don't think time is going to allow me to get to the exhibit. Sure wish I could get to see the exhibit. Maybe last minute.I do have friends heading there this week but not photographers. I would like to see images of the exhibit itself too. I have seen some, but different perspectives of the exhibit would be nice too.

I did print the shark image at 40-60 inches to see how it would come out and an very happy with it. Was not sure how it would do but, they printed it that size for the exhibit so I thought what the heck.

The image in the XOD is the clownfish. It is funny how you enter/submit things awhile ago and then they all show up at once. I don't think it is out there for anything else now.

Cheers

Todd

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements