Sign in to follow this  
Kari Post

WTB: Canon 5D Underwater Setup

With the introduction of the new 5D Mark II, I'm hoping to pick up the original 5D at a much better price. I'm looking for a 5D kit to start my underwater photography career. At minimum, I'd like to purchase a good condition, fairly low actuation 5D and housing, but it would be even better if I could get some strobes, ports, zoom gears, etc thrown into the deal. I have the 17-40 zoom, so a port that would work with that and zoom gear would be ideal. Manufacturer doesn't matter at this point, as I am unsure how much underwater photography I will be able to do, so I don't mind having a lower end housing (and less expensive ports) as long as it is completely functional and safe for the gear. Please PM or email me with your gear and asking price.

Kari

www.karipost.com

PM sent.

I'm also interested in just purchasing any component of the system I mentioned (although I at least need to purchase the housing before strobes, ports, or zoom gears so I know which manufacturer I'm settling on). Please let me know if you have a good condition 5D housing (with or without accessories) for sale.

Still looking for just the 5D body. The deal I thought I had fell through.

Please email me at njlionsphoto at yahoo dot com and send a PM or reply here letting me know you emailed. I had a lost the last deal because my PMs were not getting sent. I'd prefer to communicate through email, and a PM or reply here will let me know to double check my Spam folder incase your message gets accidently filtered and doesn't end up in my inbox.

Hi Kari,

I have a 5D setup I am ready to sell. I'll be hard to reach until Sunday afternoon, so please try to reach me after that. NSN PM works, email or phone. I don't check Wetpixel every day so email is probably best. Call anytime.

Cheers,

Phil

oceanlight@oceanlight.com

Still looking for just the 5D body. The deal I thought I had fell through.

Please email me at njlionsphoto at yahoo dot com and send a PM or reply here letting me know you emailed. I had a lost the last deal because my PMs were not getting sent. I'd prefer to communicate through email, and a PM or reply here will let me know to double check my Spam folder incase your message gets accidently filtered and doesn't end up in my inbox.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements