StephenFrink

dive shop in Bali

One of my guests on our upcoming photo tour (Ambon to Raja Ampat) needs to buy some scuba gear while transiting Bali. Anyone know of a well-stocked retail dive shop to recommend? We are overnighting in Sanur region.

Thanks!

I bought a new mask and some other necessities, including prescription lenses, from a store called Dive Masters Bali. Can't find much about it on the web (amazing how many hits you get for Dive Master Bali), but it was in the Sanur region (address is Jalan Bypass I Gusti Ngurah Rai No.6, Sanur, Denpasar Google came through for me !) and had a good selection of gear, up to and including technical equipment.

Edited by Craig Ruaux

yes, Divemasters is the supplier of most shops in Bali. They have a brand new shop on the bypass just up from McDonalds. However, if you are staying in the main area on Tamblingan then Crystal Divers at Hotel Santai near Hardys is a good place to get what you need.

yes, Divemasters is the supplier of most shops in Bali. They have a brand new shop on the bypass just up from McDonalds. However, if you are staying in the main area on Tamblingan then Crystal Divers at Hotel Santai near Hardys is a good place to get what you need.

Perfect ... thanks Craig and Mike. I will pass on the info.

Sponsors

Advertisements