Sign in to follow this  
dsanders

New Sea & Sea Nikon TTL Converter III for Sale!

New Sea & Sea Nikon TTL Converter III for Sale!

Used on your housing, it gives you full TTL

control of your Sea & Sea strobes! To learn more:

http://www.seaandsea.jp/press/1188982555.html

Never been used - Still in its original Packaging!

Retails for $649 - Now Asking $450 + Shipping!

-------------------------------------

Dale Sanders Photography

Blog: http://daleisanders.blogspot.com

--------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to know if this would work between an Ikelite housing and a pair of YS-110 strobes. Ikelite wasn't able to tell me.

The input cable from the converter to housing has Nikonos style connector which won't mate with Ikelite bulkhead. Strobes will pair with converter.

I would love to know if this would work between an Ikelite housing and a pair of YS-110 strobes. Ikelite wasn't able to tell me.

The input cable from the converter to housing has Nikonos style connector which won't mate with Ikelite bulkhead. Strobes will pair with converter.

Thanks, I should have picked up on this. So this converter is probably not useful except with a Sea & Sea housing, it seems. Darn shame about all the varieties of strobe protocols and connectors...

Thanks, I should have picked up on this. So this converter is probably not useful except with a Sea & Sea housing, it seems. Darn shame about all the varieties of strobe protocols and connectors...

Hi... Sorry for not replying earlier but I was away from the internet for a few days! It should be as simple as Ikelite to Nikonos bulkhead converter that plugs into your Ikelite bulkhead connecter... but unfortunately I don't know anyone who makes one? You might query the people at Backscatter, Reef or any of the other shops and see if anyone such a beast... as the only other solution would be to replace your Ikelite bulkhead connector with a five-pin Nikonos bulkhead connector? Good Luck!

Dale

PRICE REDUCED AGAIN - Now asking $395 USD + Shipping!!

Edited by dsanders

Would you consider trading for a lens or strobes or maybe gears or etc...?

I have a few items which I am going to list here shortly to help fund a pair of YS-250s.

Doug

hi dale,

i would be keen to look at it for 350usd.

i saw one went for 320usd during the month of dec on this site.

gary

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements