Sign in to follow this  
pschneider

BOUGHT - Nikon F100 Housing

Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there had a housing for a nikon F-100 that they were looking to sell. Ideally I am looking for an Aquatica housing, but am willing to consider other brands.

Hi, I am looking for a housing for my Nikon F100. Idealliy I am looking for an aquatica housing, but I will consider all other housings as well. Thank you to anyone who can help.

I may have a Subal housing. I just picked it up from the attic. Hasnt seen water in years, but at first glance it all seems ok. Id have to put our F100 in it to make sure all the buttons work. Let me know if you want me to continue or if you're going to look further.

I may have a Subal housing. I just picked it up from the attic. Hasnt seen water in years, but at first glance it all seems ok. Id have to put our F100 in it to make sure all the buttons work. Let me know if you want me to continue or if you're going to look further.

That would be great if you could check it out for me and see if it is still in working order. Also, if you have any accessories to go along with the housing that you no longer use I may be interested in those as well. Thank you for all of your time and help.

- Phil

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements