dkayuk

For sale: Inon UWL-105AD / Ikelite AF35/ Nikon 18-200mm lens

Hi all

I am based in the UK and have the following items for sale:

Inon UWL-105 AD Wide-angle conversion lens: very good condition, optics have no scratches. I have the front & rear caps. Price £100

Ikelite AF35 strobe: very good condition, never flooded, used only on one trip. Diffusers and various screws included. I used this with my PT30 housing. Ideal for starting out in u/w photography with a compact camera. Price £150

Nikon 18-200mm lens: excellent condition. Bought from new about 6 months ago. I have the original box, manual and Nikon warranty card. Price £275

Would prefer to sell to a UK buyer. If you live in the EU please contact me to discuss P&P costs.

Payment method: preferably Paypal. If paying by UK personal cheque, it would need to clear first.

I will not accept money orders.

Price does not include P&P - it should be £5-£10 depending on whether you prefer Royal Mail or Parcelforce and the weight of the item.

I can send pictures of all the items for anyone interested.

Send me a PM or email please (davidkittos@hotmail.com).

thx

David

Hi all

I am based in the UK and have the following items for sale:

Inon UWL-105 AD Wide-angle conversion lens: very good condition, optics have no scratches. I have the front & rear caps. Price £100

Ikelite AF35 strobe: very good condition, never flooded, used only on one trip. Diffusers and various screws included. I used this with my PT30 housing. Ideal for starting out in u/w photography with a compact camera. Price £150

Nikon 18-200mm lens: excellent condition. Bought from new about 6 months ago. I have the original box, manual and Nikon warranty card. Price £275

Would prefer to sell to a UK buyer. If you live in the EU please contact me to discuss P&P costs.

Payment method: preferably Paypal. If paying by UK personal cheque, it would need to clear first.

I will not accept money orders.

Price does not include P&P - it should be £5-£10 depending on whether you prefer Royal Mail or Parcelforce and the weight of the item.

I can send pictures of all the items for anyone interested.

Send me a PM or email please (davidkittos@hotmail.com).

thx

David

Inon UWL-105 AD Wide-angle conversion lens: very good condition, optics have no scratches. I have the front & rear caps. Price £100 -- SOLD

Ikelite AF35 strobe: very good condition, never flooded, used only on one trip. Diffusers and various screws included. I used this with my PT30 housing. Ideal for starting out in u/w photography with a compact camera. Price £150 -- to be auctioned on EBAY.CO.UK very soon

Nikon 18-200mm lens: excellent condition. Bought from new about 6 months ago. I have the original box, manual and Nikon warranty card. Price £275 -- SOLD

Sponsors

Advertisements