echeng

Wetpixel 2008 T-Shirt available for purchase!

Hello, guys. We are finally putting our inventory of organic cotton Wetpixel t-shirts up for sale! We have limited quantities, so act now. :uwphotog:

wetpixeltshirt.jpg

You can see the shirts in action in our DEMA coverage.

QTY DESC

06 Ladies small

05 Ladies medium

06 Mens small

04 Mens medium

17 Mens large

23 Mens extra large

5 Mens extra extra large

Because our online store isn't ready yet, we're selling through eBay (fixed price items):

Wetpixel T-Shirts on eBay

Hope you like them!

Thanks Eric,

Stylin now, :uwphotog:

Steve

Awesome Eric, they look great! Mine's ordered :uwphotog: Any idea what shipping times to Oz are?

whats that fish?

It's Serpens marinus Salviani, from an old fish ID book (from the 16th century, I believe!).

As for shipping to Australia, I have no idea. A large percentage of our magazine shipments don't make it out there, for some reason. We are working to freight boxes over and have local shipping for the actual magazine delivery. Hopefully, that will help...

It's

As for shipping to Australia, I have no idea. A large percentage of our magazine shipments don't make it out there, for some reason. We are working to freight boxes over and have local shipping for the actual magazine delivery. Hopefully, that will help...

Good to know Eric, I was looking at signing up to the mag, but had heard about the delivery problems. Do you think that will affect the price at all? Given the lousy exchange rate (for us) at the moment, it makes it quite an investment.

Not sure why you'd have trouble shipping things out here though, never had any issues buying off Amazon, ebay, leisurepro, bhphotovideo, etc.

One of the big 5 coming to Hungary!

Thanks

Ryan - It may just be that the magazines take a long, long time to get there, and that it takes longer than people's threshold for patience.

It's sent out via US Postal Mail; I'm not sure what we're doing differently than the others...

Wore mine at the UK Dive show today. I was photographed lots of times - so hopefully it will make the coverage!

Alex

ordered mine today, thanks. Scott

Any more XXL for a mola mola sized guy? Missed out on the 5 on EBAY :bottled:

We will probably do another run of t-shirts soon. I'll remember to get more XXLs this time around. :bottled:

By the way, the shipments should go out next week. We're going to do a partial shipping day on Monday, and the rest on Thursday.

Ordered mine, the design is awesome! Eric, in the next run, could you do some ladies size L as well?

I would love to get my hands on one of these shirts - question though - are they a 2008 shirt or a 2009 shirt?

The eel looks as like a 9 but the roman numerals say 2008? Or am I mistaken?

Please advise!

K

PS - Missed Alex in his WP shirt! Would have liked to have seen one in action!

They are 2008 shirts.

We will try to run some in Ladies L! Figured that Ladies L could just order Mens S or M.

Anyone else for Ladies L?

Looks like our shipping date has been pushed back to Wednesday or Thursday today. Thanks for your patience!

Yay! Now let's see photos of you all wearing the shirt. :)

received my tee shirt today and can't believe the quality. What a great shirt!

Mine arrived in Aus today, looks awesome thanks Eric! I'll wear it with pride.

Sponsors

Advertisements