mreid

Indonesia Passport Requirements

Anyone remember how many blank pages you must have in your passport book upon entry into Indonesia. Thanks

I assume you are asking about visa on arrival? There is no minimum in the rules but I'd suggest you have at least 4 blank pages. Also make sure it is valid for at least 6mths from arrival. That's usually worth $100 or more to the immigration guys if it's not. :P

I have four blank visa pages but I remember a fellow club member was returned to Guam because she didn't have enough pages in her book. I have several more years before it expires but running out of pages.

Well to be absolutely sure, write to the Indonesian Embassy or call them and ask for the confirmation in writing.

Well, go and have extra pages added to your passport. Julie did the same.

I'm going to Raja Ampat in January and my travel agent told me I need at least 4 totally blank visa pages and at least 6 months before the passport expires.

I didn't have 4 blank pages, so I sent the passport into the passpot office. They inserted at least 10 pages and sent it back to me within 1 week.

I called the local Indonesian embassy and he didn't have a clue. Anyway I found out at a minimum you must have two blank Visa pages. I have four so I'm good to go. Since I leave Thanksgiving Day I'll add the pages when I return. Staying at the Kasawari Resort for the first time. Looks great. Everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

I called the local Indonesian embassy and he didn't have a clue. Anyway I found out at a minimum you must have two blank Visa pages. I have four so I'm good to go. Since I leave Thanksgiving Day I'll add the pages when I return. Staying at the Kasawari Resort for the first time. Looks great. Everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

I, too am going to Lembeh, leaving on Thanksgiving day. If you are on the Silkair flight on Saturday, might run into each other :P

Sponsors

Advertisements