Sign in to follow this  
cboater

WTB Nikon Dx compatible SLR UW outfit

As a snorkeler, I have been shooting a Canon P&S UW setup. Now I am open water certified and want to move up to a DSLR outfit that takes DX lenses. (I have been shooting a Nikon D100 for 5 years on dry land.)

I have been looking at used NIkon cameras and purchasing a separate box, lens, port, etc. But, I'd prefer to start with an existing DSLR outfit, rather than build my own at this point.

If you have one for sale - with or without external lighting, please contact me right away.

Thanks,

Laura

North Carolina

Laura,

I actually have a D100 and Subal housing that im trying to sell. I cant sell the ports too, because i need them for my D2x and D3 rigs, but the Subal ND10 housing itself is in fantastic condition, as is the D100, which you could use as a backup, just in case.

Im sure you can pick up a used port or 2 from someone else, at a reasonable price. Or, worse case scenario, buy them new from Backscatter or U/W phototech, or someone like that.

I tried to sell it all on ebay a month or so ago, but asked for a reserve price that was too high. Ultimately, i was trying to get $1500 out of the package, but i think ill have to settle for less. What do you think about $1000 plus shipping ? this includes the camera, two batteries and a charger, shoulder strap, front and back housing pieces, o-ring, and lens cap.

also, theres a pelican case for the housing that i am happy to part with for another $100.

Interested ?

if so, please email me at jeff@jeffyonover.com

take care,

Jeff

Hi Again Laura,

Just following up with you on the D100 housing....

Are you still looking ?

Thanks,

Jeff

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements