Sign in to follow this  
arthropoda

Aquatica Flat Port with focus knob (acrylic front)

Hello everyone...

I have for sale a used Aquatica flat port for macro work. It is the bayonet style with focus knob and comes with o-ring. It has some wear on the metal outside which is normal for moderate use. The acrylic front isn't perfect and does have some very light scratches, but was hard to show in the photos. It should not affect images though. New acrylic is about $65 and glass $85, so you can always swap out the front. I think it looks great for a used port.

Aquatica Flat Port - $200 OBO

top1_sm.jpgtop2_sm.jpgfront2_sm.jpg

I also have assorted Aquatica gears for sale:

18670 - Focus gear for 60mm AF f2.8 (non AF-S) - $30

focus1_sm.jpg

18676 - Focus selector for 60mm AF f2.8 (non AF-S) - $45

selector1_sm.jpg

18679 - Focus gear for 105mm AF-D f2.8 (non AF-S) - $40

focus1_sm.jpg

18677 - Focus selector for 105mm AF-D f2.8 (non AF-S) - $55

selector1_sm.jpg

18689 - Focus gear for 16mm AF f2.8 - $20

focus1_sm.jpg

18656 - Focus gear for 200mm AF f4.0 - $40

focus1_sm.jpg

18619 (2) - Aperture gears for Aquatica film housings - $15 each or $25 for the pair

aperture_gears1_sm.jpg

If you need more or larger images, email or PM me. Any questions. let me know. Thanks!

Edited by arthropoda

I am willing to create "Buy It Now" auctions on ebay for any and all items so you can take advantage of Microsoft's Live Cashback offers. Today, the 29th, it is 30% off. My flat port at $200 - MS Cashback 30% = $60 savings. The port would cost you in the end $140 + S&H. Just a thought. Thanks.

All items still available. Make me an offer, willing to negotiate. Thanks, and happy holidays!

Jim

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements