danielstassen

Seraya (Tulamben, Bali) - Muck diving at its best

I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did in taking and editing them.

Hi Daniel, very nicely done. Looks like you had a great time. I locked in on the -5 shot of little guy on the fan. Love the composition! Thanks for putting them up to share. :uwphotog:

Steve

Very cool! Like Steve said, love the composition on #5. And the DOF on the crinoid squat lobster.

Phil

Fabulous. There sure are some weird beasties around!

You done good son. I was there this year and loved this small resort and the bad to the bone house reef. Thanks for posting.

Wow, Great shots!!!! makes me want to go back right now!

Lovely collection Daniel, yet another goad for me to go to Indonesia.

My best of vote is for the little Ghosty by the coiled Crinoid, sensational image!

Cheers,

Jim :uwphotog:

Some great shots, Daniel. I love the effect of the black and white harlequin shrimp (although the focus on the eyes is just out) - very striking though. The colour in the boxer crab is gorgeous too!

Thanks for the comments.

I like the ghosty next to the curly feather star as well. Of course, it was pure luck to have them both in the shot.

I used lightroom for the editing, I was amazed at all the things that can be done with this little software.

I will go back to seraya in a few weeks, I will probably be in Bali for the next few years for work.

Anyone knows another great dive site in Bali, excluding Tulamben, Permuteran, and nusa penida ?

Cheers

Edited by danielstassen

Sponsors

Advertisements