Sign in to follow this  
Illumita

Canon SD1000 with WP-DC13 Housing and 2GB Card $250

I bought this camera for a weeklong trip to Roatan in 2007. It took great pictures underwater and on land. Alas, I have decided to upgrade to a DSLR so I have no use for this setup any longer. It's barely used and in excellent condition. I have not used it since the trip. I will include the camera, housing, battery charger for the camera, as well as a 2GB card. I paid just over $400 for all the gear including tax - yours for only $250 plus shipping or pickup in NYC. Please PM me with your email if you want to see photos.

Thanks!

:)

Mfr descriptions:

The Canon PowerShot SD1000 Digital Elph Digital Camera has the classic design of the original Canon Elph film camera, but is loaded with the latest digital technology. The 7.1 megapixel resolution CCD and 3x Optical Zoom lens provided excellent image quality, and the DIGIC III image processor offers impressive response times and also powers Canon's unique Face Detection and Noise Reduction Technologies, making it easier for users to capture sharp, well-exposed images in any shooting situation. The PowerShot SD1000 Digital Elph is also Canon's slimmest optical zoom camera yet (measuring only 19.4mm deep), and features a clean, minimalist design.

With the Canon WP-DC13 waterproof case you can use your PowerShot SD1000 digital camera to take underwater photos at depths of up to 130' (40 m). Of course it is also ideal for taking worry-free pictures in the rain, at the beach, or on the ski slopes. You can use your camera's internal flash for lighting purposes. Or, use the internal flash to trigger a slaved external strobe like those made by Fantasea, Sea & Sea, Ikelite or Sealife.

I bought this camera for a weeklong trip to Roatan in 2007. It took great pictures underwater and on land. Alas, I have decided to upgrade to a DSLR so I have no use for this setup any longer. It's barely used and in excellent condition. I have not used it since the trip. I will include the camera, housing, battery charger for the camera, as well as a 2GB card. I paid just over $400 for all the gear including tax - yours for only $250 plus shipping or pickup in NYC. Please PM me with your email if you want to see photos.

Thanks!

:)

Mfr descriptions:

The Canon PowerShot SD1000 Digital Elph Digital Camera has the classic design of the original Canon Elph film camera, but is loaded with the latest digital technology. The 7.1 megapixel resolution CCD and 3x Optical Zoom lens provided excellent image quality, and the DIGIC III image processor offers impressive response times and also powers Canon's unique Face Detection and Noise Reduction Technologies, making it easier for users to capture sharp, well-exposed images in any shooting situation. The PowerShot SD1000 Digital Elph is also Canon's slimmest optical zoom camera yet (measuring only 19.4mm deep), and features a clean, minimalist design.

With the Canon WP-DC13 waterproof case you can use your PowerShot SD1000 digital camera to take underwater photos at depths of up to 130' (40 m). Of course it is also ideal for taking worry-free pictures in the rain, at the beach, or on the ski slopes. You can use your camera's internal flash for lighting purposes. Or, use the internal flash to trigger a slaved external strobe like those made by Fantasea, Sea & Sea, Ikelite or Sealife.

I'll offer you $150 if you can ship it to CT within the next 5 days. I can use paypal if you accept it

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements