Sign in to follow this  
rabbit fish

Shark Multimedia Essay

We are finally starting to see some positive media coverage on sharks (recent Planet in Peril segment, a select few shark week episodes that don’t sensationalize attacks, Sharkwater…) that focuses on their conservation rather than their mythical ferocity.

This and recent shark trips with Jim inspired me to put together a few of my sharks pics into a conservation oriented presentation.

I really enjoyed Tony’s presentation on Ambon (http://www.vuvox.com/collage/detail/0b194b887) and gave Vuvox a try.

Sharks: Misunderstood, Overexploited, Important

All feedback welcome…

Thanks for watching.

Hi Rabbit.

I think it's absolutely fantastic that You have taken the effort to but together this presentation!

It's simple and easy to scroll through. Alltough at first it seemed a bit odd how the page was moving (in one line to the right) and in some places there is text tulip where two pictures are connecting - made me wonder is the page uploading right. But I'm sure it's (atleast partly) intentional.

Great job!!! :)

All the best

Scubamoose

Great job and nice photographs Frank. I'll forward this to my kids and hopefully have them send it on to their friends.

I'm right there with Karel Frank, superb job! I was also very impressed with your website. One of the best I've seen in terms of layout and useabilty. Some great images too. Congrats on all the hard work.

Thanks for sharing with us, :)

Steve

Nice one Frank. :)

Excellent images in a very pleasing format with a message that everyone should hear.

I enjoyed my little trip through this site immensly.

Thankyou!!

Nige Wade

Yes this is definately something i want to show my eight year old. He is fascinated with the underwater world. Lovely pics and great job. Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Diggy

Thanks for checking this out and for the feedback.

I know that most everyone here knows what’s happening to sharks so the content is nothing new. But I’m happy you enjoyed it anyway.

Also, it’s great that some of passed the collage along to your kids.

I should post this in a shark fishing forum and see the response I get… :)

A great job, well done. If al of us make enough noise hopefully changes will be made.

Spectacular images. Might be nice to iron out the spelling mistakes, as for me, they tend to detract from the professional look of the presentation.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements