Sign in to follow this  
Johnsub

New to WP

Forum,

Learning the hobby WOW there is some amazing stuff happening here!! I am blown away at the talent and depth of information. I look forward getting involved. I am from Virginia Beach Va. Looking to upgrade from P&S to D-SLR . Thinking D700 or 5D MK 2 at this point .

Forum,

Learning the hobby WOW there is some amazing stuff happening here!! I am blown away at the talent and depth of information. I look forward getting involved. I am from Virginia Beach Va. Looking to upgrade from P&S to D-SLR . Thinking D700 or 5D MK 2 at this point .

Hi John!

Nice of You to join WP! Hope You'r gonna stick around and share with us some good know how's and pretty pic's.

Have fun!

Cheers,

Scubamoose

Hi John!

Nice of You to join WP! Hope You'r gonna stick around and share with us some good know how's and pretty pic's.

Have fun!

Cheers,

Scubamoose

Thanks here's are big stupid question how do you post a pic in a post

hi John, do you have your photos already online somewhere? If so, just right click on the photo and click "copy image location"

then in your WP post click on the photo icon that says "insert image" then paste your image location in there.

welcome to WP

Forum,

Im new to this web site as well but not underwater photography, I too like you hope to find more time to read and join in the forums on this site!

Im new to this web site as well but not underwater photography, I too like you hope to find more time to read and join in the forums on this site!

Thanks everyone for the welcome, and I will be posting to and reading the forums in the future - TN DIVER[url="http://www.thebigpicturelibrary.com/stevenanderson