Sign in to follow this  
sisco

WTB: Aquatica extension ring 18457

Hi,

I'm looking for an aquatica extension ring for the Canon 16-35mm lens (Aquatica code 18457)

if anyone has one of these lying around and is willing to sell it on let me know (gerard.dooly@ul.ie)

I'm also after a few other aquatica pieces if anyone has them for sale:

20023 - moisture alarm for housing

19217 - Sping set for extended depth

18810 - O-ring rebuild kit for canon 5d

18505 - Neoprene cover for macro port

18480 - Dome shade for fisheye lens

All payments can be arranged easily through paypal,

Thanks a lot,

Ger.

Edited by sisco

Hi Ger,

I do have some stuff that I can sell you. I will look this over on the weekend and let you know. I thought I had a buyer for my flat port/body and macro extension rings. I don't have the moisture alarm, spring et or neoprene cover. I do have a fisheye dome shade and will have to decide if i am selling the dome with that shade or the wideangle shade. I recently got back from a trip and am still jet-lagged. I need to slam out some work in the next couple of days but wanted to let you know I got your email and when i could get back to you. Email me if I forget for some reason.

Also, if we do make a transaction, I can possibly add what else you need at retail cost from Backscatter. They are a few blocks away. Check out Backscatter.com. I can always get them once you pay them and put them in your box. They may just let me add to your box from them. Anyway, we should be able to work something out.

Jody

I'm looking for an aquatica extension ring for the Canon 16-35mm lens (Aquatica code 18457)

if anyone has one of these lying around and is willing to sell it on let me know (gerard.dooly@ul.ie)

I'm also after a few other aquatica pieces if anyone has them for sale:

20023 - moisture alarm for housing

19217 - Sping set for extended depth

18810 - O-ring rebuild kit for canon 5d

18505 - Neoprene cover for macro port

18480 - Dome shade for fisheye lens

All payments can be arranged easily through paypal,

Thanks a lot,

Ger.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements