Sign in to follow this  
jameslu

hello from singapore

hello!

I'm new to uw photography and am currently assembling a g9 ikelite setup with ds-125s. so far i've had many helpful ppl (thnx to CADiver and juanma)here who were willing to offer advice and sell me some of their gear too :good:

i'm just came back from manado indonesia(beautiful place!) and was inspired to learn how to take great pictures of the beautiful marine life. looking forward to putting up my photos on this forum for critique in the future!

btw anybody from singapore or based in singapore over here?

cheers,

james

Welcome onboard. Yes, here's one from sunny Singapore.

KK Goh

hello!

I'm new to uw photography and am currently assembling a g9 ikelite setup with ds-125s. so far i've had many helpful ppl (thnx to CADiver and juanma)here who were willing to offer advice and sell me some of their gear too :D

i'm just came back from manado indonesia(beautiful place!) and was inspired to learn how to take great pictures of the beautiful marine life. looking forward to putting up my photos on this forum for critique in the future!

cheers,

james

Welcome to Wetpixel (even I am not the moderator), The famous Tony Wu is from Singapore if I have not mistaken, he is one of the best in the business ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonywublog/

Hi James!

Welcome to WP. Hope You'll stick around and we are gonna see some great images shortly :D

Cheers

Scubamoose

Welcome to Wetpixel (even I am not the moderator), The famous Tony Wu is from Singapore if I have not mistaken, he is one of the best in the business ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonywublog/

The Wu is no longer living in Singapore... lah.

hey james, good luck with your new rig. I'm in singapore for the next 4 weeks

Scott

On 1/10/2009 at 6:10 PM, jameslu said:

hello!

I'm new to uw photography and am currently assembling a g9 ikelite setup with ds-125s. so far i've had many helpful ppl (thnx to CADiver and juanma)here who were willing to offer advice and sell me some of their gear too :good:

i'm just came back from manado indonesia(beautiful place!) and was inspired to learn how to take great pictures of the beautiful marine life. looking forward to putting up my photos on this forum for critique in the future!city to city mileage

cheers,

james

hello from india