Sign in to follow this  
DavidG

Does anybody use the Sigma EX 105mm/2.8 macro

Hi everyone,

I have a friend just offer to sell me his Sigma EX 105mm/2.8 macro, I already have the old 105 mm 2.8 but it is getting old and I need a new macro lens.

Does anyone use the Sigma Ex 105mm underwater? he is selling to me for $100.

Thanks

Edited by DavidG

Hi everyone,

I have a friend just offer to sell me his Sigma EX 105mm/2.8 macro, I already have the old 105 mm 2.8 but it is getting old and I need a new macro lens.

Does anyone use the Sigma Ex 105mm underwater? he is selling to me for $100.

Thanks

So here is what you do. For $100, buy the lens from him as long as it is in good working order. Then turn around and list it for sale on the canon camera forums or elsewhere. Make a profit of roughly $175 (going rate is around $250-300 used) and use the money to buy a canon 100mm 2.8 lens. I tried the sigma lens and i down right hated it. it was loud and slow to focus. I traded it in on a canon 100 and couldnt have been happier.

So here is what you do. For $100, buy the lens from him as long as it is in good working order. Then turn around and list it for sale on the canon camera forums or elsewhere. Make a profit of roughly $175 (going rate is around $250-300 used) and use the money to buy a canon 100mm 2.8 lens. I tried the sigma lens and i down right hated it. it was loud and slow to focus. I traded it in on a canon 100 and couldnt have been happier.

Hmmm, Justin, I think Dave has a Nikon, otherwise I like your suggestion. He may want the Nikkor 105 f/2.8.

Edited by Deep6

Hmmm, Justin, I think Dave has a Nikon, otherwise I like your suggestion. He may want the Nikkor 105 f/2.8.

Dope! In that case, get the Nikkor like Deep6 suggested.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements