Sign in to follow this  
diverjohn

Tokina 10-17mm or Sigma 10 - 22mm wanted for EOS EF

Tokina 10-17mm or Sigma 10 - 22mm wanted for EOS EF or similar

Just as the title says looking for a good cheap used lens with a Canon EF mount

Edited by diverjohn

that makes two of us lol. let me know if you find a second lol.

Am looking for Nikon mount myself, but found this Canon on ebay

Ebay

Its been wrongly listed as a 12-24 - the picture shows the 10-17 packaging. Someone has asked if it is in fact the 10-17, and he has confirmed his error in the title.

Its current price is 71 euros! Seller speaks only German, but I had a reasonable conversation through email with him using an online translator. Cannot vouch for the seller, item or anything: just passing on a lead that you may (or may not) wish to follow.

Good luck!

Thanks it wil go for more that that

Certainly. Also, prices tend to be significantly higher on the German e-bay than on the UK or US e-bay. Furthermore, German sellers seldom accept Paypal and expect you to pay their bank fees for direct transfer as well as any your bank may charge you..

Edited by john70490

Certainly. Also, prices tend to be significantly higher on the German e-bay than on the UK or US e-bay. Furthermore, German sellers seldom accept Paypal and expect you to pay their bank fees for direct transfer as well as any your bank may charge you..

Wow - you try and help a guy out....

:blush:

european international money transfer is free (its a EU law) for private persons, if it is in euro's (that is, it wont cost you more then regular transfers). just use the Shared - option when paying.

My (Swedish) bank don't charge me for money transfers but I've had to pay the seller's bank fee every time I've bought anything on www.ebay.de. A couple of German/Austrian sellers have accepted Paypal provided I paid their Paypal fee though.

Edited by john70490

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements