Sign in to follow this  
drtalks

FS Canon G9, OEM housing & Inon close-up lens

New baby on the way forces me to give up UW photography (temporarily !).

I used Nikonos equipment for years then decided to go digital. So, I purchased all these items new last summer (June-July 2008) for a 1 week trip to PNG & used them on 14 dives. Loved the photos and intended to keep the outfit, but now need to sell.

Since the trip all the items have been boxed and stored in a closet. The camera and all items are in like new condition and come with all the original packaging. I never sent in the warranty card for the G9 & will include in purchase.

Canon G9

Canon WP-DC21 housing

Inon UCL-165M67 close-up lens

M67 Lens adapter for Canon housing (I purchased this from UW digital camera)

Price: $600 for all. Shipping is extra per buyer's discretion.

Note that I prefer to sell as a package, but after a week if there are no-takers, I will consider selling off individual components.

If all the equipment is still available, I am interested. Please let me know. Thanks

Hi Debbie,

The equipment is still available. I was about to list it on Ebay but would rather sell here. For some reason, your message did not show up in my "message box" so I did not see it until now.

You can view the gear at http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?autoc...si&img=2320

-Irv

If all the equipment is still available, I am interested. Please let me know. Thanks

Hi,

I'm interested in the package as well, but the link above didn't work. Mostly curious as to what this adapter looks like.

Thanks,

Phil

I just uploaded another image of the gear. The page link is

http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?autoc...si&img=2375

there is also a image link:

uploads/gallery/1233524411/gallery_18818_434_4500.jpg

I'm still new to wetpixel & using the message board I guess, as I can't figure out why the other link didn't work. Hopefully this will work.

Thanks,

Irv

Hi,

I'm interested in the package as well, but the link above didn't work. Mostly curious as to what this adapter looks like.

Thanks,

Phil

Phil,

I got the adapter from UW digital in Japan (mail order). It fits snugly on the end of the Canon housing & has threads on the opposite side for mountinig the Inon close-up lens. You need to slightly zoom in the G9 to prevent viginetting, otherwise it worked well for me on my PNG trip.

I don't know why the image links are not working. If you like, you can Email me at irv_schultz@hotmail.com & I will Email the photos as an attachment.

Thanks,

Irv

I just uploaded another image of the gear. The page link is

http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?autoc...si&img=2375

there is also a image link:

uploads/gallery/1233524411/gallery_18818_434_4500.jpg

I'm still new to wetpixel & using the message board I guess, as I can't figure out why the other link didn't work. Hopefully this will work.

Thanks,

Irv

Hi Irv - I'm very interested in buying the camera, housing and closeup lens. I've sent you an email to your hotmail account.

Thanks, Debbie

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements