savio

FS: Sea&Sea DX-300D Housing

Hi fellows,

For sale is my used Sea&Sea DX-300D housing. It is in very good shape, just shows some sign of use on the outside, of course. $680 USD for the housing + shipping. It comes with a leak detector. I´m not including any ports, but that is not difficult to find at all. I can also make a package that includes camera body+housing+standard NX flat port.

Feel free to ask any question.

Regards

Savio

Hi fellows,

For sale is my used Sea&Sea DX-300D housing. It is in very good shape, just shows some sign of use on the outside, of course. $680 USD for the housing + shipping. It comes with a leak detector. I´m not including any ports, but that is not difficult to find at all. I can also make a package that includes camera body+housing+standard NX flat port.

Feel free to ask any question.

Regards

Savio

Is this still available to be purchased?

Dear Sir

Would you ship international to Egypt, Red Sea, I'll pay any extra shipping cost, I did try to register with Paypal .. they don’t work with Egypt, I can pay u with bank draft, wire transfer or if u can charge my card direct or cash with western union. Let me know if its ok & how much shipping will be

Thanks

Dr.Hatem

I have a DX-300D housing too - in a very good shape-! So if somebody is still searching one, we can talk about the price. The housing is in europe/germany and i will send it to all places against payment of the shipping costs.

I have a DX-300D housing too - in a very good shape-! So if somebody is still searching one, we can talk about the price. The housing is in europe/germany and i will send it to all places against payment of the shipping costs.

If you still have it can you pls let me know how much you want for it

Dr. Hatem

Sponsors

Advertisements