HMP

Wanted: Aquatica D200 Housing

Hi

As it says, I am looking for an Aquatica housing for a Nikon D200. Must be Aquatica to fit in with my current equipment. So if your looking to upgrade then this could be your chance to sell! Must be in good working order.

Thanks

Hugh

Edited by HMP

I just put one on ebay this afternoon. So far nobody has bid on it so it you're interested please contact me offline and I may close the auction early if you make me a deal I can't refuse.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Aquatica-Underwater-Ho...1QQcmdZViewItem

Bonnie

Bother!, I was out of the country and didnt get to bid on your Auction Bonnie. So guess I missed a good opportunity.

I am still looking for an Aquatica D200 housing so if any one has one please do get in touch. Better yet send me a PM so I'll get it in my email!

Thanks every one

Hugh

Just an FYI mine was in excellent condition, but had no ports or accessories. It sold for $840 on ebay. This might help give you a ballpark idea of price.

mmmmm thanks for that! I was about to pm you to find if it really did go for that amount! I was surprised it was that little and rather hoping you'd pulled the auction before the end. Oh well.

ok any one else about to sell an Aquatica D200 housing please pm me! I get to my emails far more easily than this forum especially if I'm traveling.

Still looking.....

Just sent you a PM....

I have an Aquatica Housing, Dual bulkheads, 8" dome port, 8" dome Shade, Dome Shade cover and Moisture alarm

Like NEW condition used only for 1-week. All original paperwork, boxes, everything that came with it. Also have a spare D200 body if anyone is interested

Cheers

Doug

Edited by Doug Barber

Sponsors

Advertisements