marcw

Does dual strobes need a special setting

I have a small ys15 strobe(i bought it when i did not know better). I was looking to get a larger strobe. The ys15 is a simple strobe with no controls. Would it work with a second strobe??

How does the strobe know there are dual strobes? Would the picture be over exposed due to to much light?

bump

I have a small ys15 strobe(i bought it when i did not know better). I was looking to get a larger strobe. The ys15 is a simple strobe with no controls. Would it work with a second strobe??

How does the strobe know there are dual strobes? Would the picture be over exposed due to to much light?

The ys-15 auto strobe can be doubled up if you wish but because of its lack of settings you may find it difficult to control the exposure of you shots. The ys-15 is now discontinued and has been replaced with the ys-17 TTL strobe. The major upgrade being the TTL setting meaning that you can more easily control the exposure of your pics.

You might still be able to find a second hand ys-15 but if you ask me you are better off upgrading to the ys-17 or better.

Hope this helps,

Mike

The ys-15 auto strobe can be doubled up if you wish but because of its lack of settings you may find it difficult to control the exposure of you shots. The ys-15 is now discontinued and has been replaced with the ys-17 TTL strobe. The major upgrade being the TTL setting meaning that you can more easily control the exposure of your pics.

You might still be able to find a second hand ys-15 but if you ask me you are better off upgrading to the ys-17 or better.

Hope this helps,

Mike

Yesterday, I bought a used inon z220s. Would you think there be an issue using this the ys15. First, I need to learn how to use the ttl mode.

Sponsors

Advertisements