Sign in to follow this  
arcatus

Sea&Sea YS-300 strobe

Sea&Sea YS-300 strobe. Unused since I bought it used in 2006. Seller said it had recently been serviced. Has a new (in 2005) battery pack, S&S to Nikonos 5-pin sync cord, and diffuser. Does not come with a battery charger, but I use an older Ikelite NiCad charger to keep the battery in shape.

Tested today with an Olympus C-7070 and HW digital adapter. All manual settings (full, 1/2, 1/4) work as expected. TTL seems to work (it double flashes with Oly TTL internal flash), but the strobe is so powerful it can't throttle down enough for the Oly f8 aperature setting.

It's big and heavy, but a real powerhouse strobe. If you need lots of light for wide angle, this could be the deal for you.

$350 plus shipping (max $20, I'll pay any shipping cost above that for U.S. buyer).

Sea&Sea YS-300 strobe. Unused since I bought it used in 2006. Seller said it had recently been serviced. Has a new (in 2005) battery pack, S&S to Nikonos 5-pin sync cord, and diffuser. Does not come with a battery charger, but I use an older Ikelite NiCad charger to keep the battery in shape.

Tested today with an Olympus C-7070 and HW digital adapter. All manual settings (full, 1/2, 1/4) work as expected. TTL seems to work (it double flashes with Oly TTL internal flash), but the strobe is so powerful it can't throttle down enough for the Oly f8 aperature setting.

It's big and heavy, but a real powerhouse strobe. If you need lots of light for wide angle, this could be the deal for you.

$350 plus shipping (max $20, I'll pay any shipping cost above that for U.S. buyer).

I'll entertain reasonable offers. I'd like to sell this, but I won't give it away.

(Backscatter has one listed used for $399, with charger but without sync cord).

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements