Sign in to follow this  
Debbie

Canon 300D, 18-55 mm lens, Ikelite Housing & Dome Port

Time to upgrade! So, here's what has to go:

Canon 300D - the original Digital Rebel - and the 18 - 55 mm "kit" lens, camera battery & battery charger, and all the other stuff that originally came with the camera

Ikelite housing with TTL electronics.

6" dome port with gear that fits the kit lens and allows it to zoom (this port can also be used with other lenses such as the Sigma 15 mm fish eye).

This is a perfect setup for someone wanting to make the step-up from a compact point and shoot. All you need to add is a strobe. If you add an Ikelite strobe, you can shoot in TTL mode, or easily switch to manual mode with control of the strobe intensity right on the camera housing.

All the equipment is in great shape and has never been flooded. There is a small scratch on the dome port, but it disappears underwater and does not affect photo quality.

I'm asking $950 for everything. You can contact me her or at fdbm82 (at) msn.com

Hey Debbie i am interested in your underwater housing, i am going to Thailand on march third and was wondering if it was still available?if so i hope we can work something out.

Richard

Update - the housing and port have been sold. I still have the camera for sale if anyone is interested

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements