Sign in to follow this  
diver dave1

need help! G9 charger lost

I am on st john, USVI. discovered i must have left my charger in a Miami hotel.

I need a G9 charger and am here for a week.

I will try backscatter east tomorrow but seeing if there is help here.

I do not need a new one..used is fine. I can pay via payal from a verified acct.

I am at coconut coast villas

poinsettia suite

P.O. box 618

st john, USVI 00831

800-858-7989

I do not know the street address here and the office is closed now.

they are not in regularly on Sat or Sun too often either...grrr.

If someone can overnight mail via USPS to the address above, willing to pay the shipping and $60 for the charger - new is $44 at Ritz.

I relaize it would not get here until Monday but taht would work for me. I have 2 charged batteries for now.

Please message me here or

kcmayes1@hotmail.com

thanks for any help

dave

Do not know if you got this resolved or not.

Amazon has it for $36.00 Canon CB-2LW Battery Charger I just tried to see if they will ship to Virgin Islands, but they won't. I can see how much it costs to overnight mine to you on Monday (if you have the street address at that point it would be probably best) and I will pick up one from amazon. Let me know how it goes. (I think USPS will overnight to the Virgin Islands, but have not done it before so I do not know if it is one of those places they consider a "well no guarantee of overnight" or considered an international address where it is also iffy on when it will get delivered.)

FWIW the batteries on the G9 do last a decent amount of time. I know I shot over 400 photos and about 20 video clips recently during my trip to India and did not have to recharge (shot RAW/JPEG).

The issue has been resolved. We found a place on St John that had a Canon universal battery charger.

Also, they found the charger I left behind and it should arrive Tuesday.

Thank you for the responses and the support. I plan to write a trip report on our trip.

The issue has been resolved. We found a place on St John that had a Canon universal battery charger.

Also, they found the charger I left behind and it should arrive Tuesday.

Thank you for the responses and the support. I plan to write a trip report on our trip.

Great news, looking forward to the report. :)

We can hear the audible sign of relief from here. A happy ending, and good luck!

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements