Sign in to follow this  
ornate_wrasse

Wetpixel and Popular Photography

It doesn't seem possible that wetpixel and popular photography could actually have anything to do with each other, but I did see www.wetpixel.com mentioned in an article titled "Getting Nemo: How to light the world below" which appears in the March 2009 issue of "Popular Photography".

Lest you think that I actually would subscribe to this magazine, let me explain: a relative sent me an email one day and told me he could get a free subscription for someone else to "Popular Photography" and asked if I was interested. I said sure, why not.

Although the cover of the March issue was plastered with interesting looking articles such as "Nature How-To issue 50+ pages of tips", "Wildlife & Scenics: Amazing Sunsets, Dramatic Skies and Majestic Birds" and last but not least "Photoshop How to Use the Best New Feature", none of them related to underwater photography, I managed to find the Getting Nemo article on page 38. At the bottom of the page was a section called "More Tips" which included as one of the tips "Read diving and natural history magazines, and network with other photographers at such websites as www.wetpixel.com" :)

Ellen

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements