philsokol

SOLD - Pair of Ikelite DS-125's

Hi everyone,

Shortly after I put together my rig, I switched strobes, so I've got 2 Ikelite DS-125's for sale. These are less than a year old, mint condition, like new, less than 40 dives, serial #'s 15063 and 15064. These come with all the fixin's: 2 smart chargers (4066.1), 3 sync cords (Ike-Nikonos 4104.31) and 2 ULCS ball attachments. Ideally I'd like to sell all this as a package. If you pay shipping, $1200 takes it all!

Like I said, mint condition, like new, even some original boxes if you want. Why let them gather dust in my closet when they could be helping you take beautiful images?!

Thanks,

Phil

Phil:

Great package for someone looking for duals. I'm only looking for 1. Let me know if you want to split it up.

Josh in Houston

I would like to put in the word for the 2 ULCS ball attachments if you seperate.

I just purchased 2 new ds-125 for $1200 no chargers or cords or mounts.

Bill

Thanks Josh. I'll let you know. Maybe you got a buddy that wants one too? :)

I would like to put in the word for the 2 ULCS ball attachments if you seperate.

I just purchased 2 new ds-125 for $1200 no chargers or cords or mounts.

Bill

Can you confirm it comes with the ev controller? If yes, I would take 1 if someone else takes the other(AFTER NEGOTIATIONS)

Edited by marcw

i´ll be interested ....

jacob in sweden with firiends in washington d.c (if I buy them that`s where i would like them to be shipped)

Thanks for your interest everyone. I am separating them, sold one already, so there's one left. You get 1 like new, mint condition Ikelite DS-125 strobe, 1 smart charger, the ulcs ball adapter, and TWO Ike-Nikonos sync cords for $600. I can take Paypal for $30 more and you pay shipping.

Thanks!

Phil

Thanks for your interest everyone. I am separating them, sold one already, so there's one left. You get 1 like new, mint condition Ikelite DS-125 strobe, 1 smart charger, the ulcs ball adapter, and TWO Ike-Nikonos sync cords for $600. I can take Paypal for $30 more and you pay shipping.

Thanks!

Phil

Hi,

I'm definately interested. Please e-mail me a shipping price to Sweden (sebastian@lsn.se).

Does it come with an EV controller?

/Sebastian

To whom it may concern,

I am the proud new owner of the sister (as they're one serial number apart) strobe Phil is offering. I'm can vouch for the quality of the sister strobe and that any potential suiters feel confident in Phil's description and rare use of the strobe being offered. It's truly a great deal and Phil is a pleasure to work with.

Phil: Thanks again and good luck with this other strobe. Perhaps if you still have it in a few weeks, I may be able to reunite the sisters once again. :D

Edited by driftin' by

Thanks Josh! I'm glad you're pleased and will put the strobe to good use.

I still have the sister. If anyone's interested, please let me know.

Phil

Thanks Josh! I'm glad you're pleased and will put the strobe to good use.

I still have the sister. If anyone's interested, please let me know.

Phil

Hi Phil,

A friend of mine has purchased equipment from you in the past and recommended you. I was just wondering if you still have the strobe?

If so, would you be able to answer me a few questions. I have a canon ixus 850 IS with WP DC9 housing. I was thinking of upgrading this, however I think i'm just going to play about with a strobe on this setup first. Would the DS-125 be suitable (and suitable for say... a canon ixus 970 IS or powershot sx200 IS if i were to get one of these in the future)?

I have been told to look for an inon d2000, however have not come across one for sale. I gather the DS-125 would be better for wide angle anyway?

Sorry if some of my questions seem a bit stupid - i'm a newbie to strobes if you hadn't already guessed! Any information would be greatful - i.e. what i'd need in addition to the strobe you're selling - if you have a tray and arm that would fit etc.

Also what would you be looking at price wise for the single stobe, as I can see you've already separated them and would you post to the UK?

Many thanks.

Hi Ashley,

I think you're doing the right thing by adding a strobe to your system - it will make a huge difference! I had a similar set-up to yours (Canon SD 800) and did in fact get the Inon d2000 and was very happy with it. You will need some extra bits and pieces to set up the optical sync cord (I think it's the AD-28 mount base?) but it works well. I'd also consider the Inon z240 in the event that you do upgrade your set-up in the future.

I'm also no expert, but I checked the Ikelite website - there's no optical sync cord available so it looks like you'll need the EV Controller ($150) to use the DS-125 with your set-up rather than just slave it off your camera's own flash. Not ideal, I think.

If you're still interested, the strobe, charger, ball adapter and 2 Ike-Nikonos sync cords are $600. All are like new.

Thanks,

Phil

Both strobes and all associated goodies are SOLD. Thanks everyone!

Phil

Sponsors

Advertisements