Sign in to follow this  
Warren Elliott

Hey do I have to yell from down here,

I mean when your this close to the bottom sometime you need to stomp your feet to be heard....especially when you get confused as being apart of Austailia...

Hi all I'm ''Warren'', or ''Wazza'', or ''that guy down under'', jumping on board to share and learn along side you all. Been diving since 2004, and activily doing video underwater for about a year, '(Still lots to learn). Made a few short reels based on experiences in the Great Barrier Reef and have had alot of fun doing so. I'm only using basic gear at the moement. A sony SR300 handy cam in a Ikelite housing with two 100wat halogen lights. Editing with windows movie maker.....okay stop laughting....

Looking at upgrading however to either Mac with final cut or Adobe prem....still undesided. Also thinking about the PMWEX3 and Equinox housing, a big jump I know I'm picking I should be able to pick up some work with that gear.

Anyway for those of you who hav'nt fiqured it out Im in New Zealand, and only know of one other U/W operator so would be kken to hear form other kiwis out there. Looking forward to sharing discussions with you all.

Cheers, beers, and thanks for the fish.

Welcome... not too many of you kakapos on here... will look forward to your input.

Not a kiwi, but welcome from someone else in the mighty South Pacific.

G'day Wazza, welcome aboard :D

Thanks guys. Having to do abit of readnig to catch up on the discussions, and the friendly banter lol. But I'll get there. Interestingly, but not surprizingly, first responce was from an Aussy.

Edited by Warren Elliott

You don't have to yell. We don't listen anyway.

Welcome aboard though. Any questions you have can usually be answered by someone on this board.

Kia Ora, Wazza! There aren't many Kiwis around (including me. I'm an American expat), but I'm at least in your neighborhood. Let me know if you ever get up to AKL and want to go for a semi-local dive.